Scam Warning - Smith Bux, Sandra Clicks, CrewBux, OsoBux


SmithBux
According to some Mylot members, This site is a scam. Better not join.
Take a look.-Mylot Discussion

Account Suspended! SCAM!!

CrewBux
SCAM!!! Don't trust an admin who keeps changing his mind!
I'm a Standard Member and I have reached the minimum payout and requested a payment. I'm not going to invest any money before getting the payment, will you pay me?Nope. If you are a Standard Member and want to get paid, you have the following options:
a. Upgrade your account to Premium by paying only 49$ which is extremely cheap for one year Premium Membership.
b. Invest 50% of your total pending cashout, send a private message to Ali with your Proof of Investment, then you'll be added to the Payee Grid list and get paid faster.
[b]NOTE: Standard Members who invest 50% of their total payouts even without Premium Membership will be paid.2. I'm a Premium / Honest member. If I don't invest, will I get paid?No, you won't. It doesn't matter whether you are Standard / Premium / Honest member - take into account that you must invest 50% of your pending cashout in order to get paid.
Osobux is now under new admin. God knows about it, Don't Invest Recommended.

No comments: